Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Large quarter

Question
Hello, I purchased a large quarter (about 5oz) I believe around 1999-2006. I sold it around 2007-2008. I've been trying to find another ever since. As I mentioned earlier it was a large quarter. It had George Washington on the front, and four images of state quarters (possibly the first four state quarters released.) on the back I was hoping you could tell me the name of the coin, where I could purchase another one or point me in the right direction? please and thank you.

Answer
Hello Kevin,

I have had these in my store before. They were bullion products and not made by the US Mint. There is one on eBay right now - the item number is 321998985934 and they are asking $109 - it was 4 ounces not 5 - the ones made by the US Mint are 5 ounces.

Cheers,
David Mc

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy