Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Do I have a collector penny and is it of any value?

Question
My coin
My coin  
I have a penny that is stamped 1970, it also has the moon landing on it. But the difference that mine has is I can't find a 1970 coin only 1969 coins with this on it, and mine also gives the date of 7-20-69 stamped on it verses just July 20 as with the 1969 coin. Would it be a collectors item? Do any others exist? What is the value if any?

Answer
Hi Dale,

Thank you for the picture.

What you have would be more accurately described as a novelty item, made by somebody with a metal punch.  The fact that it's on a 1970 penny doesn't really mean anything.

Value-wise, it's worth about a dollar, if you can find an interested collector.

I hope this helps,

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore