Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Want know value - 1975 Dime no s

1975 Dime no s How much is The Value sir

Hi John,

The current value is listed at $200.000 ... HOWEVER the likelihood of you actually having a no-S proof dime, rather than just a regular mint dime from Philadelphia mint, is virtually zero.

Doo a google search for "1975 no-s dime pcgs" and compare the pictures of the coins you find to your coin.  You will see that the real one is a mirrored proof, compared to just a regular business strike.

You could also do this comparison by looking at the dime in any proof set from the 70's.  If your dime does not have that mirror-like proof finish, then you don't have the rare no-s dime -- you just have one of the 585 million regular dimes minted in Philadelphia with no mintmark.

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College