Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2016 coin

Question
2016 Dimes
2016 Dimes  

2016 Dimes
2016 Dimes  
I have 2 2016 misprint Dimes I was woundering is it with saving. I just started to save rare coins in the past couple months so I'm still learning anything can help

Thanks

Answer
I'm guessing the reverse side of your coins are normal. That being the case, you appear to have coins struck through filled or greased dies. This happens when the lubricant combines with dirt, grime, metal filings, etc., to form a material that covers part of the die. The die is unable to give a complete and full striking of the coin. This type of error will continue until the press operator stops the press and cleans the die surface. Your coins are collectible and are likely worth about $5 to $10 each to an interested collector.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern