Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin

Question
howdy Jim. I have a Ireland 1945 6 pence coin. I think 400,000 were made. it is fine to very fine condition. how much will the coin be worth. what is a penny good luck charm worth.thans for any info.

Answer
Ken, if you go to www.ebay.com and do a search for "Ireland 1945 six pence" you'll see quite a few for sale and the price.  Please keep in mind that just because someone is asking for $400 or $103 doesn't mean that is the value unless they get some buyers.  I see one circulated one for sale at $10.  

A good luck encased cent charm will vary by price, you can see quite a few at eBay as well, searching for encased coin or lucky penny and they'll sell in the $3 to $20 range unless they are very special.

Jim

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Jim Lawniczak