Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coins

I have a set of coins commemorating the centennial birthday of Dr Sun Yat sen. They have four coins , $5,$10,$50,$100.  Is it of any ant value nowadays? I also have a ancient coun from china, photos attached. Don't know much about it, got it from my father.

The set you have is from Taiwan. I would assume it is in the original hard plastic case. This set is worth in the $50-$60 range.
As for the one pictured, that appears to be a charm rather than a coin. Unfortunately I do not know too much about Chinese charms, though some of them can be pretty valuable.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).