Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coins

Question
Coin
Coin  

Coin
Coin  
I have a set of coins commemorating the centennial birthday of Dr Sun Yat sen. They have four coins , $5,$10,$50,$100.  Is it of any ant value nowadays? I also have a ancient coun from china, photos attached. Don't know much about it, got it from my father.

Answer
The set you have is from Taiwan. I would assume it is in the original hard plastic case. This set is worth in the $50-$60 range.
As for the one pictured, that appears to be a charm rather than a coin. Unfortunately I do not know too much about Chinese charms, though some of them can be pretty valuable.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits