Coin and Paper Money Collecting/George Washington coin

Same coin
Same coin  
Hello I'm writing to ask a question about a Cohn I found I have done some research and it appears to be a presidential coin but mine is slightly differs from other photo instead on the hole being through the coin there is like a loop at the top for a necklace or charm bracelet I was wondering if you have came across this coin ever ?

Hi Martine,

Thank you for the picture.

I've had dozens of these medals over the years.  In fact I have a couple right now.  Whether they are holed through the coin or have a loop, makes no difference - hey are modern replicas of an old funeral medal, worth a couple dollars.

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College