Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Reputable Dealer

I'm considering purchasing some morgan dollars from do the prices look reasonable or am I getting screwed?

I don't have my Red Book handy, but those prices look high to me.  Honestly what some of my friends in the business have told me is to go on eBay and see what people are paying for a given coin.  Most of the time, you can find Morgans for $40 or less...unless you're looking at key dates, mint marks, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for using AllExperts.

Marc Eichler  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Marc Eichler

I can answer anything relating to modern US coins and paper currency and collecting it. I can also answer some questions about Israeli currency. Please do not ask me about ancient currencies, as this is outside my area of expertise.

I have been an avid collector for many years, and while I specialize in US coinage, right now I am also focusing on silver bouillon. Silver is actually a better investment than gold, which is something a lot of people do not know!

Civil Air Patrol

Bachelor of Arts from Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2009.

General BIlly Mitchell Award - #48332