Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1941 dime

Question
1941 dime
1941 dime  

back 1941 dime
back 1941 dime  
Estimate value please.Could you please recommend a coin facility that buys old coins in the Appleton, Green Bay Wisconsin area? I also have 1950, 1961-1967 dimes along with 1936, 1946, 1956 and 1958 pennies.Looking to sell .999 oz. silver centennial coins also.

Answer
Pics did not download. There are numerous sites on the internet for coin values. Try entering United States Coin Values Pricing Guide. Dealers usually pay 60% to 70% of retail for coins they need, and about 90% of melt value for circ. silver coins. Go to the PNG site to search for a professional coin dealer in or near your area . It is impossible to give you an accurate value of your coins without knowing the grade.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern