Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Misprinted $5.00

Question
Front of $5 bill misprint
Front of $5 bill mispr  

Back of $5 bill misprint
Back of $5 bill mispri  
Dear Mr. Fern,

I have a $5.00 bill that I got from an ATM in the El Paso airport in the 1980's.  I have kept the bill in a currently sleeve.

The bill has part of the green treasury seal, serial #, and the 11 on the bottom left under the serial number and the entire 11 on the top right of the bill all printed on the back.

Please let me know if you have any information on this type of misprint.

I upload a photo with this request.

Thanks

Answer
Sheet partially folded over, as you can tell from top crease. Bill was cut correctly, so must have been opened up. Higher grade, worth $200-300 to an interested error collector IMO. See http://papermoneyguide.com/currency_errors.html for error types/values.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern