Collectibles-General (Antiques)/MADDOX FURNITURE QUESTION

Kris wrote at 2012-03-20 21:51:01
I recently (2012) bought the same desk (Maddox Colonial Reproductions) at an Indiana consignment store.  I'm interested in learning more about it as well.  My desk is green but it has the very same painting of roses and butterflies on it (although perhaps in a different color scheme -- it's difficult to tell from your picture).  The signature on the painting is "Barton."  If it is a "one off," as the previous responder suggests, it seems odd that there would be more than one of them with the very same pattern.  

Kris

Grace wrote at 2014-06-30 00:02:06
I too have a similar desk with the sticker, but no number on the back. The color is yellowish cream. There is a floral design on the drawer fronts and sides.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor