Collectibles-General (Antiques)/upholstered child's platform rocker

Tony wrote at 2015-10-03 16:52:22
C.F. Dodgson-copyright 1976 manufactured platform rockers of Early American Style in Sacramento, California. He built; Adult 40 inch, Children 30 inch Doll 15 inch and Miniature 4 inch platform rockers. I know of (4) adult and (1) miniature that were purchased from Charles in 1978. Each is in excellent shape although the fabric shows its age. I attended church with the man and we became friends when I lived in Fair Oaks, California.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bob Wiley