Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Small Coffee Table with Eagle Carved on Top

Patty wrote at 2010-02-26 16:07:54
I have a table exactly like this photo except mine is rectangle shaped. I think the loose pieces on top probably had a piece of glass attached to it, and is the frame, as mine is. My grandparents lived in  Perth Amboy,N.J. and had this table in thier living room as thier coffee table when my mom was growing up & then when  I was growing up.It is a mahogany colored wood. I do not  know if it is worth anything but we have had this in our family since around 1936.

Debbie wrote at 2010-04-12 13:29:59
How much do you think this table would be worth if it had not been painted and still has the glass on top of the carving?

Amauri wrote at 2011-03-31 06:03:52
I have the original oval table with the glass frame covering the eagle. The furniture is in excellent condition. How much is it worth?

TreasuredGifts wrote at 2013-08-10 21:28:37
We recently received the same identical table as a gift. It is in excellent condition just missing the glass over the Eagle. We are curious and would appreciate any knowledge anyone is willing to share.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein