Collectibles-General (Antiques)/drexel dining set

Ron wrote at 2013-05-06 17:12:43
I’ve been looking for those chairs for awhile to go with my wife’s grandparents set.  If you were ever interested in selling them let me know.   Otherwise we had ours redone professionally and they turned out great. It was a bit spendy but worth it for a family piece.   Good luck.  

Beth wrote at 2014-05-19 17:17:45
Are you still looking for these Drexel dining chairs?  I just bought four of them-- two with arms and two without.  Not sure I want to spend the $'s to re-finish them. And I don't know who would do that sort of thing in the Central Va area.

Ron wrote at 2014-12-15 04:58:48
Sure we would be interested.  We just bought a set but they are only close.  Are your an exact match?  my email is

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971