Collectibles-General (Antiques)/drexel dining set

Ron wrote at 2013-05-06 17:12:43
I’ve been looking for those chairs for awhile to go with my wife’s grandparents set.  If you were ever interested in selling them let me know.   Otherwise we had ours redone professionally and they turned out great. It was a bit spendy but worth it for a family piece.   Good luck.  

Beth wrote at 2014-05-19 17:17:45
Are you still looking for these Drexel dining chairs?  I just bought four of them-- two with arms and two without.  Not sure I want to spend the $'s to re-finish them. And I don't know who would do that sort of thing in the Central Va area.

Ron wrote at 2014-12-15 04:58:48
Sure we would be interested.  We just bought a set but they are only close.  Are your an exact match?  my email is udellhawks@mchsi.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein