Collectibles-General (Antiques)/vanity and lyre back chair

Sharon wrote at 2009-05-29 17:35:48
Just to update you on the "1930's (?) vanity and lyre back chair".  I finally removed the center mirror and the date stamped is Aug 31, 1918.  If and when I find out anything about the maker I will post it on this forum and also let you know.  Thanks for having this site and all your help. Sharon

froggy wrote at 2010-06-03 22:10:41
H. Lieber Company was an art suply and picture framing co. in Indianappolis maybe did mirrors? or furniture he had abig family do a web search they were huge in the art world in late1800 to mid 1900.  

Sharon Gilliland wrote at 2015-03-15 18:30:51
Just to add to the above information, I removed the backing on the large center mirror and the date was August 1918.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor