Collectibles-General (Antiques)/American Antique

anthony wrote at 2015-11-12 20:28:25
i also found one in the garbage in great shape only it is rectangle  no tags any idea of the value

Victoria wrote at 2015-12-11 20:56:18
I also have a similar table that my husband (in 1974) in Gore, Oklahoma as a teen traded labor for a 79 year old gentleman for this table.  It was a gift for my husband's mother.  The elderly gentleman told my husband it had been in his wife's family and that she came from the east. Our table has a hidden gear butterfly leaf and the bottom looks similar to the table shown but the top edge of ours has more detail.  Also we found a number 19 stamped on the inside top edges of two of the pieces of wood that meet the moving butterfly leaf. This could possibly reference a style number?...anyway we would be interested in what the value of this piece might be.  Thank you.  We have been looking a long time to find a similar piece and yours is the first we have seen....thank you.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein