Collectibles-General (Antiques)/strange wooden thimble

london housewife wrote at 2013-02-19 13:31:17
hi is not a thimble is seed cup maker where you made little cups made out or news paper and press against the stand to reinforced the shape  where you'll place de dirt and the seed to be placed in to de propagator Or green house  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall

I have been a collector of antique sewing tools and thimbles for over 30 years. I am also a dealer in this field and sell on eBay under the name -- serengeti2. I am NOT, and I repeat NOT an expert on antique or vintage domestic household sewing machines used for everyday home sewing. I can offer help when it comes to Toy or miniature collectible sewing machines ONLY.

See information provided above.

Thimble Collectors International
SCTC - Southern California Thimble Club
SDTC - San Diego Thimble Club
OTS - Ohio Thimble Seekers
Priscilla Nutmeggers - CT/MA/NH
Dorset Thimble Society - UK
Rund um den Fingerhut - Germany
Cyberthimble on Yahoo

I belong to Thimble Collectors International & I chair the committee 'Publishing/Grants' and oversee the research and publication of booklets relating to sewing tools and thimbles. I have also had articles published on needlework related topics.

See information provided above.