Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Ferguson Furniture

HB wrote at 2011-04-25 01:01:42
I have an old card table that folds with the same sticker and Ferguson label. I am continuing with my search for information about the company and will post it here if possible.

Charles wrote at 2011-08-22 20:59:41
Ferguson is located in Hickory, N.C.   They are part of Copeland Furniture.  I have a mahogany coffee table (green leather top with gold border)with the same gold and burgundy label attached to the underside.  The table comes from my Baltimore, MD family handed down many times.  Its probably 70 plus years old.

alpha wrote at 2013-07-27 22:05:52
I have similar chairs the label in the company is fergurson cfg. bros. Co. From hobenken, new jersey. ny reg 1040.  N.J. con 219. It has a sticker on the labe that says state of New York department of labor. I was able to get this info from the lanel on the chair. If somebody finds something about it pleaae share the info.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.