Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wooden Rocking horse on platform

robert wrote at 2011-06-10 00:46:56
i have one just like that i will be willing to sell it.you can make me an offer.

stacey wrote at 2014-05-06 05:10:39
I purchased a antique wooden carousel horse in New Mexico I was told it was from a hotel in New York rescued from a hotel however it looks identical to this one however mine is about 3 to 4 foot tall can you tell me what this horse might be worth to a potential collector.....I would be glad to send pictures if someone is interested also I listed it on ebay a few months back if it is still there its in excellent shape other then a little cosmetics on neck area I was told was due to a fire in which it was rescued from a hotel un New York anyway if your interested please feel free to contact me  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bruce W. Zubee