Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wooden Rocking horse on platform

robert wrote at 2011-06-10 00:46:56
i have one just like that i will be willing to sell can make me an offer.

stacey wrote at 2014-05-06 05:10:39
I purchased a antique wooden carousel horse in New Mexico I was told it was from a hotel in New York rescued from a hotel however it looks identical to this one however mine is about 3 to 4 foot tall can you tell me what this horse might be worth to a potential collector.....I would be glad to send pictures if someone is interested also I listed it on ebay a few months back if it is still there its in excellent shape other then a little cosmetics on neck area I was told was due to a fire in which it was rescued from a hotel un New York anyway if your interested please feel free to contact me  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bruce W. Zubee

I can answer any questions regarding antique carousel horses, menagerie figures and any type of carousel component. I can also answer questions regarding other antique wooden horses.

Over thirty years experience in the restoration, sale and appraisal of antique carousel figures other carousel components and related items

National Carousel Assn.

Publications, Carousel Times Magazine   Currently Editor/Publisher of and
Consultant to the New England Carousel Museum