Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Tyson & Jones Company China Cabinet

Deanna McRae King wrote at 2013-01-23 06:05:01
I am the 4x great granddaughter of Thomas B. Tyson.  The cabinet was in the factory and later in the home WT Jones in Carthage, NC.  I would love to purchase it from you if you wish to sell it!

Best regards,

Deanna McRae King

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971