Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Swing out Chrome and Glass 3 Tier Table

Question
QUESTION: Hello Michael,

I am hoping you might be able to give me some information about this vintage coffee table I recently purchased. The frame is made of chrome and the top two circle areas  swing out as well as all the way around. The top circles sit at different levels/areas when closed up atop the larger glass piece. It seems to have some age to it and also seems high quality. I see no makers mark. The table measures about 16.5" tall and the base is about 30" wide. Any clue who it was designed by? Any information you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time!
   Holly

ANSWER: Please send me a photo and I will try to help.

metal and glass table
metal and glass table  
QUESTION: HI Michael,

I thought I had earlier-sorry about that!

Holly

Answer
I am sorry to take so long to get back to you I have been searching my archives because I have the name of the manufacture but I can not find it, This is a French designed and manufactured coffee table made circa 1970, It is not a know designer but the manufacture is known, I see them all the time in France and they sell for around 400 Euros, I have seen them in the US and they sell for around $1200 dollars in Vintage furniture stores.
When I find the name I will repost the information on this answer and ask the site to notify you.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson