Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Characteristics of Hubner

Noel Barrett wrote at 2011-02-03 19:55:52
We have a Huebner horse in original paint consigned to our May 2011 antique toy auction - Noel Barrett Antiques & Auctions Ltd.

Barb wrote at 2014-10-31 23:37:55
I have a Hubner!  They are in the newest Mercedes commercial called "Decay".  It is my absolute favorite antique.

bjd38ds wrote at 2015-07-28 12:41:13
I have an original Hubner that I purchased from collectors Sandy and Gary ? near DC several years ago.  Find me on FB, aol or in Aurora, Ohio.  Barb Davis

Jen wrote at 2016-09-01 22:34:38
That's so wonderful you're related to him. I inherited a Hubner horse that I'm currently having restored by an expert restorer of carousel horses. I can put you in contact with her if you want (I hope this site sends you my email privately). She might know something and it's fascinating learning about the horses.

Also, have you seen the Eden Palais Carousel? It has 36 Hubner horses!

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bruce W. Zubee

I can answer any questions regarding antique carousel horses, menagerie figures and any type of carousel component. I can also answer questions regarding other antique wooden horses.

Over thirty years experience in the restoration, sale and appraisal of antique carousel figures other carousel components and related items

National Carousel Assn.

Publications, Carousel Times Magazine   Currently Editor/Publisher of and
Consultant to the New England Carousel Museum