Collectibles-General (Antiques)/S. Bent & Bros Dining Set - Table and 4 Chairs

sales rep wrote at 2011-09-13 15:28:16
the 206 number is the Style of the chair. Its was called a Stick chair. The second number is the date it was made...June of 94 and the last number was the cutting number. Table is solid Cherry and so are the chairs except for the back spindles and posts. They are Birch.

Sara Moulton wrote at 2016-03-27 03:35:36
I have a set of these chairs and I have not been able to find any others anywhere. My grandmother bought us four, and we could use a few more. I realize this post is several years old, but if you still have the chairs, which are called stick chairs, I would be interested in buying them.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein