Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Sheets Manufacturing Company.

Melanie wrote at 2014-01-10 17:11:44
I also have a Martha Washington sewing table made by sheets manufacturing. It was my grandma's. I'm assuming circa1930? I haven't been able to find any more info as well

Rhonda wrote at 2016-01-16 18:56:38
I also have an antique table that has Sheets Manufacturing Com. on bottom with the # 861 stamped underneath.  It has been in my husband's family for a long time.  I first seen it in his Grandma's home in 1980 and then it got inherited to his Mother and now me.  Would like to know more about it.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor