Collectibles-General (Antiques)/replacement lock for cutler desk

Marc wrote at 2015-01-18 13:40:47
I can tell you with 100% confidence that your desk is not a Cutler desk, but a great one nonetheless. Cutler desks have different looking decks. If you could show images of the entire desk (epecially the front drawers), I can validate this observation further for you. Still, I want to reiterate that you have a marvelous antique desk that is very desirable. I have been studying antique rolltop desks and their many variations for 8 years now. I hope this helps. If you need i can share pictures with you of typical Cutler desks.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein