Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Chittenden & Eastman Co. Tall Chair

James wrote at 2016-03-15 14:06:32

You can find a full digital product catalog from Chittenden and Eastman on this link .  If you visit the website of the company who is the rights holder for the Chittenden and Eastman Square Brand (I researched this) you can find this historic antique furniture catalog.

This was a major resource for me in finding information on my grandmothers Chittenden and Eastman Pieces that had been in the family for generations.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971