Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Chittenden & Eastman Co. Tall Chair

James wrote at 2016-03-15 14:06:32
Hello,

You can find a full digital product catalog from Chittenden and Eastman on this link http://eastmanhousemattress.com/mattress_all/site/product-catalog/FlipBook.html# .  If you visit the website of the company www.eastmanhousemattress.com who is the rights holder for the Chittenden and Eastman Square Brand (I researched this) you can find this historic antique furniture catalog.

This was a major resource for me in finding information on my grandmothers Chittenden and Eastman Pieces that had been in the family for generations.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein