Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Cushman Colonial Creation dresser

Jamie wrote at 2013-06-23 22:26:25
We own several Cushman pieces and sold a small desk for 100.00 that are on e-bay for 695.00 and higher.

Do not give it away is all I can say.  

Bambi wrote at 2015-02-12 03:07:22

Would  you consider selling it?  I matches a dresser and bed frame my 80 year old mother bought when she was young and would make me very happy

to be able to add to this small collection. I am located in the Atlanta area.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971