Collectibles-General (Antiques)/James S Topham trunk

michelle wrote at 2012-10-18 23:04:34
My name is Michelle J. Topham. My great great grandfather made those trunks as well as medical bags and saddles. I have a few pieces of his work. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Marvin wrote at 2013-01-10 01:17:26
Hello Michele,  

Thanks for your comments.  That is quite interesting that you are related to James Topham.  You mentioned emailing you, but their is no email address shown here for you. I would love to know more about what information or items you have related to antique trunks. I can be contacted through ThisOldTrunk.com.  Thanks, Marvin

Marvin@ThisOldTrunk.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller