Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Rocking Chair w/Drop Arm Table

Leah wrote at 2012-06-20 00:01:11
That is amazing I have one just like it I bought at a Frederick MD auction for $25. I love it. I put a wick bottom on it because it was gone. It is great chair. What is the best way to stain the chair. Mine is really dry. Also any idea of value? Would love to know if I got a bargain. Thanks so much!

Sue wrote at 2014-07-09 03:12:55
I believe this is a Delaware Chair!  I am writing an article on the company right now.  I own a very similar chair.  I have a link to a scanned version of their catalog.  they were in business from 1870-1930.

Brenda wrote at 2014-10-31 01:08:42
I have one identical but it is not a rocker and has the same with the seat but my husband will do a great job fixing it.  The color is lighter, though!  When was it made and the value?

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein