Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Table Walter Wabash

You know the date of fabrication? Or the name of the table? This is a unusuel table style for Walter Wabash ?

Thank a lot

Jean-Marc Reynolds

Jean Marc - It is an unusual style for Walter of Wabash because Walter of Wabash made only table slides, not entire tables. Walter slides were slides were use by a large number of manufacturers.

The table is a fold over, swing leg extension table. It appears to be from the 1950s.

Fred Taylor  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor

I will attempt to answer questions about American antique furniture, including construction details, style, period, manufacturers, care, repair and storage. I do not have any background in appliances, musical instruments, sewing machines, trunks, lighting, clocks or children's and baby furniture and will not respond to questions about those items.

I ran an antique furniture restoration business for twenty years. I am a nationally syndicated columnist on the subject of antique furniture for such publications as Antique Week and New England Antiques Journal. I have produced one video on the subject of furniture identification and my book "HOW TO BE A FURNITURE DETECTIVE" is now available.I have also published articles in Antique Trader, Chicago Art Deco Society, Northeast Magazine, Victorian Decorating and Lifestyles, Professional Refinishing, Antiques and Art Around Florida and Antique Shoppe. You can visit my website at

BSBA Finance, University of Florida, MBA Finance, University of Florida