Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Bowls

Question
Four Bowls
Four Bowls  

Large Bowl
Large Bowl  
We recently acquired a set of four bowls circa 1920 which were in the original shipping box with the shipping label identifying them as being from M. W. Savage Co., Minneapolis, MN.

We find no marking on the bowls themselves.  Hopefully you can identify them from the attached picture.

Answer
Rodney,

They look like "spongeware" bowls to me.  I can't be sure without looking to see if they have any clear crazing which would help identify their age, so I'm guessing that this company produced ceramic wares of this nature.  Without a definitive signature and/or mark, that's about the best I can do.

Thanks for the question.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach