Collectibles-General (Antiques)/attaching images

Question
chair
chair  
chair
chair  
QUESTION: Trying again.

Thank you.

ANSWER: Thanks for the photos, I need to see a photo of the underside of the chair seat ( I would like to see the corner where the chair leg meets the underside of the seat.)  At first glance this looks like a American made rocking chair that was made by a craftsman in a small workshop circa 1900 or later.

Underside
Underside  

Leg
Leg  
QUESTION: Hi,
Here is a picture of the underside.

Thank you

Answer
After looking at these detailed photos I can tell you that this is not at all very old, I should have waited to see the detailed photos before I said anything, it looks less than 30 years old, the detailed photo of the leg shows me a leg that is not well carved and could have been made in a factory not necessarily in a small workshop. The wood is a light wood that has been stained to look like Mahogany.  I would estimate this rocking chair to have a value less than $100 dollars.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson