Collectibles-General (Antiques)/dresser

Question
Hi, I am hoping you can give me some information about this dresser that has been in my family for as long as I can remember.  All the relatives that I could have asked about it have long passed.  I would greatly appreciate it if you you would be so kind to let me know if you have any information.  I have tried looking up the company (from the metal plate on the back) with absolutely no luck.  I hope the pictures are clear enough for you to get an idea of what it is.  Again, thank you for your time and expertise.

Linda Rocha

Answer
the chest was made around 1900-1910 and since it is a family piece you wish to keep you may consider having it restored but you MUST make sure it is by a competent restorer.  proper restoration will enhance both the monetary and esthetic values, poor restoration will not.

there are multiple woods and i will look at the pics more closely later today but wanted to get a response to you this morning.

it will take some time to get info on the company, if I can, since it was a smaller company.

where are you located.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein