Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mills Slot Machine

Question
Slot
Slot  
I found this machine at local flea market and am thinking about making an offer on it.  I have a lot of questions about it. It is from the UK because it says 1d. It looks similar to the mills extraordinaire but has some differences.  It also has numbers instead of fruit  on the reels. Can you look at the picture and verify the model? Also can you give a ballpark value assuming it does not work but all the parts are still there.Sorry the picture is not very good?

Answer
Hi Tony,

This is the Mills Extraordinary slot machine, but in foreign coin. Here is the problem, it will always be in foreign coin unless you change the slides, slide posts, slide cover, coin tube, upper and lower payout fingers, coin escalator, reel disks and reel tapes. So it is not worth converting to U.S. coin. Overseas machines used the numbers and colors on the reel strips so that is a dead give away. Keeping that in mind, the parts are worth some money, the castings and back bonnet and tons of other stuff. So value in the U.S. as it is, I would have to guess that you should be able to get about 400.00 to 600.00 out of it in just parts or by selling the complete machine. I hope this gives you some idea of value. I will also e-mail you some information on the Extraordinary directly to the e-mail address, you sent your photo to of it.

Thanks Tony

Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson