Collectibles-General (Antiques)/How old are these spools of thread?

My wife just uncovered two spools of thread, one white and one black.  I was just about to use the white thread to wind a bobbin when I noticed that its original price was 35 cents.  The white spool is the older.  One label says the spool contains 325 yards of Clark's O.N.T. Mercerized thread.  The other label says "Clark's O.N.T. Best Cord", with the number 60 between Best and Cord.  The spool is green, and I believe it is wooden.

The black thread is quite a bit newer.  One label says "J&P Coats Super Sheen with Silicone Mercerized Best Cord Boilfast 325 yards".  The other label says "45 cents SuperSheen Boilfast 50".

I realize that these have no intrinsic value, but I'd like to keep them as historical artifacts.

Thank you very much.

Hello Rob,
I have been out of town for a few days with no access to Wi-Fi.
Please give me a few days to research your spools and I will get back to you.  Off the top of my head, I do not know the answer but know someone who might be of assistance.
Kind regards,

Hello Rob,
My spool expert is away until next week so please be patient.

Kind regards,

Hello Rob,
We have an answer of sorts, in that we have been directed to various websites (see below)  I hope these are helpful to you.  I actually found them quite interesting.  When it comes to value, I was told that "they sell for a few dollars on eBay...."

Kind regards,

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall

I have been a collector of antique sewing tools and thimbles for over 30 years. I am also a dealer in this field and sell on eBay under the name -- serengeti2. I am NOT, and I repeat NOT an expert on antique or vintage domestic household sewing machines used for everyday home sewing. I can offer help when it comes to Toy or miniature collectible sewing machines ONLY.

See information provided above.

Thimble Collectors International
SCTC - Southern California Thimble Club
SDTC - San Diego Thimble Club
OTS - Ohio Thimble Seekers
Priscilla Nutmeggers - CT/MA/NH
Dorset Thimble Society - UK
Rund um den Fingerhut - Germany
Cyberthimble on Yahoo

I belong to Thimble Collectors International & I chair the committee 'Publishing/Grants' and oversee the research and publication of booklets relating to sewing tools and thimbles. I have also had articles published on needlework related topics.

See information provided above.