Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Redware

Question
redware
redware  

redware
redware  
Hello again!  I found this piece of redware at a thrift store for $3. Only one small chip at upper rim.  Is it PA or New England redware and what might be the age?  Definate crazing on this one as opposed to my turk's head pan.  From what I've investigated, these are quite valuable.
thank you...Kathie

Answer
Hi Katherine,

Looks like a very nice piece...could be turn-of -the-century at most as the "style" is more modern than some of the really early pieces.  Nice bright glaze and only one fleck makes the condition a positive factor.  I would put this piece at about $375 or slightly higher to the right collector.  Nice eye...

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach