Collectibles-General (Antiques)/standard sewing machine

Question
I have a standard sewing machine what's the foot pedal it has a big box that covers up the top of the sewing unit I also have all the button pins and the box they go in I was wondering what the value of it is. It has the words standard built right into the cast iron bottom base. Would you know around what year this was made? It's in good condition. I'm more so concerned about what its worth! If there is a way I can send you pictures of the items, I would be more than gladly to do it.

Answer
Hello Bill,
Although I have answered many sewing machine queries in the past, I am not an expert on the full-sized household models.
However, if you page back into my file, you will find many links to these full-sized sewing machines that may be of interest to you.

Here are just two of the links:
http://www.sil.si.edu/DigitalCollections/Trade-Literature/Sewing-Machines/pdf/se

http://www.sil.si.edu/DigitalCollections/Trade-Literature/Sewing-Machines/CF/sin

Irene

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall