Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Victorian rococo? American 20th century?

Question
sofa
sofa  

throne
throne  
I found this beauty and fell in love with it. The only problem is the owner knows nothing about it. I would like to get more information before I make an offer to them. The owner doesn't know much about it other then it was brought  over from Italy and they spent $9k on fabric to reupholster all 4 pieces (sofa,  arm chair/throne, and 2 chairs). Can you tell me anything about this set?  More pictures available if needed. Thank you

Answer
This is a reproduction of Italian rococo salon that first appeared in the mid 19th century or  the Victorian period, it does look like it was made in the late 20th century and the value is much lower than the price they paid to have the pieces reupholstered. This is not an easy piece to sell, they are lucky that you like this style because it can be difficult to mix into a modern interior.  If you send me photos of the underside of one of the pieces where the leg meet the chair frame I will try to tell you more.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson