Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Weiman Coffee Table

Question
Coffee Table #1
Coffee Table #1  

Coffee Table #2
Coffee Table #2  
We have recently acquired via inheritance an unusual coffee table along with several antique tables; but this coffee table is the one on which we are most interested in getting information. It has the Weiman stamp with the number 359-2300. We are moving very soon to another state and need to know if we need to take it to an appraiser and get a written appraisal for insurance purposes? The problem is that I do not think we have anyone here in, Lake Charles, LA that will do that. In other words is it worth finding someone to get a written appraisal? I appreciate your time.
Sincerely,
Patty Boyd

Answer
There were huge numbers of weiman tables made.  they do not bring high dollars and an appraisal benefits only the appraiser as they get paid when they hand you the paper.

if there is damage or loss, the appraisal will do little good.

retail in as shop 225.  replacement insurance value 450.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein