Collectibles-General (Antiques)/End table

Question
end table
end table  
I have no information about this end table, my Dad bought at an estate sale over 15 years ago ., the one distinctive feature is the legs have a metal lion claw. Any information at all that you could tell me would help alot.Thank you.

Answer
that would be an eagle claw.

this end table or lamp table was made around 1900.

the bottom shelf would be attached with screws from underneath the shelf screwed into the legs.  the legs would usually be attached into a slot on the underside of the top.

i dont know specifically what you would like to know but with a closer, clearer picture i could determine the wood.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein