Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Heywood baby carriage

Question
Plaque on back
Plaque on back  

Side view
Side view  
Hello - I have a Heywood sleeper that my grandmother gave me.  It has a plaque that says "Heywood Sleeper Patented May 30 1893" so it was prior to the merger with Wakefield.  I cannot find any information on it at all no matter how I word my searches.  Everything I find is Heywood-Wakefield (post 1897).  Is it that the original Heywoods (without Wakefield) are that rare or I am just not looking properly.  I would love to know more about what I have.  This only allows 2 images to be uploaded but I can send more if you need them.  Thank you

Answer
Sorry for the delay in answering but I've had internet problems.
 This is a great carriage you have, one of the best condition wise I've run across.I don't have much information on the carriage, you may try www.wakefieldhistory.org/rattan and see if they may have more info. The ideal thing would be a copy of a catalog. You may also try contacting the library or historical museum in Wakefield Mass to see if they can help you.
 Good luck with your search and take care of that buggy!
 Rob

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson