Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Manuals for Model 2104 jukebox

I have a 1957 model 2104 that I had refurbished several years ago.  It has worked fine until a few months ago.  The carousal stopped responding and now it seems to have several problems.  I ordered an owners manual but it was no help.  Is there a jukebox for dummies manual or troubleshooting manual I can obtain?

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the rotten feedback here, but you are 100 percent WRONG! I gave you links to where you can find parts and manuals, one site has the specific manual that you requested, I copied and pasted it for you right here to show you:

23-1045 AMR printed service and parts manual for Model 2104 (R-236) 86 pages

And here is your comment on my feedback rating here at allexperts, for my answer to your question, and in case you forgot your question, it's above and you comment here:

<<<<Quote from you>>>> Comment - If I were looking for parts, this would be a great help.  I checked the websites and got no help on my model 2104 repairs.  Those reference manuals appeared to be very general and covered many years and models.  I need one specific to the 1957 model 2104. <<<<End quote>>>>

You can find that manual at victory Glass listed in my answer, and all you had to do is look, a manual specific to your jukebox is listed there, and you jukebox is over 55 years old!

The other manuals I suggested are what you requested, a guide for (Quote)dummies, and Dr. Know it all's reference manuals are just that, he walks you through each problem, how he was able to find it, and how he fixed it. That is what you requested! You pick a reference book by make and years, then look for the same problem as you have, which may or may not be listed but he has been fixing jukebox's for scores of years. Now... don't ask me anything else because I will just reject it, you got me hot with your stupid comments and low rateings and all I was doing, is offering you some free help and advice, I have no time for people like you, and you make me start wondering just why I have done this for free all these years?

Rodger Knutson

Hi Alan,

I would recommend that you look through these reference books listed on this web site as he wrote these as he repaired jukes, step by step he finds the problem and does the repair, very useful books to own:

Also Alan; below I will put my list of juke box dealers that I know and deal with for you as I am sure they will be helpful in your repair:

My Friend Bill, great for original used jukebox parts;
Bill Butterfield
3220 Silverado Trail, Napa CA 94558 USA
Phone 707-224-3435 Voice or Fax,
24 Hours a Day

VICTORY GLASS, INC Great for New Reproduction parts and manuals;
Stephen Loots
3260 Ute Avenue
Waukee IA 50263
Phone (515# 987-5765

Ed Jones
PO Box 70
Cumming IA 50061
Phone (515# 981-4019
Fax #515# 981-4657
Ed and Kim offer a wide variety of reproduction parts and castings for many 1930's through 1950's machines. Catalog available

208 South Pulaski Street
Suite 4J
Baltimore MD
Phone #410# 945-8900
Fax only #410# 945-1946 E-mail: Patrick Kubricky

Patrick Kubricky now exclusively offers the
entire line of reproduction parts made by Ken Arnold.
Catalog available.

8402 N. 18th Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85021
Phone #602# 944-8444
Fax #602# 997-6376E-mail:
Vern specializes in capacitor kits, tubes, transformers and other electronic components for the do-it-yourself
repairman. He also does repair work on Seeburg receivers, pin banks and other components.

published by Rick Botts
2545 SE 60th Ct.
Des Moines IA 50317
Phone #515# 265-8324
Fax #515) 265-1980
A magazine format monthly about jukeboxes and the hobby

And: This site belongs to Harold Hagen who is a master at repairing jukeboxes, he worked at Jukebox City in Seattle WA for years doing just that. He wrote many different reference manuals for different makes of jukeboxes. You should be able to find links from his site to these reference manuals that he wrote.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson

I am an expert on old coin operated machines, slot machines, trade stimulator's, jukeboxes, old arcade machines, etc. I have been identifying these for people who respond to my web site listed below, for a few years now. In almost all cases I am able to tell them about their old coin operated machines, the year, the value, and other general information about their machines. I do not know much about soda vending machines, coin banks, or scales, but I will try to help you with these if I can. Please email photo's to: My web site is at:

I bought my first slot machine, a .50 Cent Mills Black Cherry in 1969 and have been hooked from that time, I still have that Slot machine! Before that I found a open barrel full of old scraped jukebox wall boxes behind a restaurant, I wanted them all but never took a one of them. Anything that took a coin drove me nuts!

C.O.C.A. and other slot and coin operated machine groups, associations, groups, and clubs.

Many, the Coinslot magazine, always juken, Coin Slot Journal, Slot Box Collector, and others that I don’t remember at this time.

Graduated from Ballard High School in 1969, went to Edison Technical Collage for a couple of years taking welding and metal fabrication, tig, mig, heliarc, also arc and gas welding and fabrication. Then Apprenticed under a slot machine technician who worked in the slot machine industry Reno Nevada, and set up bar poker progressive machines in the casino's, and repaired machine and did the repairs on slot machine circuit boards there. He also was involved in the 2 hand dealer's market and bought and sold machines at the casinos auctions for the secondary market, which includes selling used machine overseas. I learned a ton from this man; he always had the correct answers and took the time to teach me the business. My interest and knowledge in other and older coin operated machine is for the most part, self-taught. It's been my passion from back in 1968 and before, my thirst for knowledge about these machines has kept me more interested over the years, and keeps me searching for more information even today. I have meet and talked to book authors on these machines, attended hundreds of coin operated shows and auctions, and I stay with that to this very day.

Take a look at my allexperts rating, and my guest book, links to these are at Also you can check my 100 percent rating on ebay, as I have been there with ebay from their day one, I am user coinslots at ebay. My other awards come from the very people that I deal with, I always make them happy, no matter what it takes, but they always are happy anyway as the countless thank you letters testify to me, so I know I am doing right, and the best I can. I have found so many hard to find parts for people, I hunt them down and don't stop until I find what is needed to get that customers machine running again and back to life, that is my main goal.

Client privacy prevents this answer, as some are VIP and famous and I will not betray the trust.