Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Unique woodcrafted rocking chair

Question
Rocker
Rocker  
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

I am looking for any possible information about this rocking chair. Specific region of origin, or maker, or general value are the things I've been trying to research. I cannot find a comparable rocker in my searches over the internet.

There are no apparent maker's markings anywhere on the chair. The only information I have are that it is possibly Danish or Dutch design and likely bought in Europe and imported to the United States.

I can take more photographs if it would help and am grateful for any guidance in my search.

Jason

ANSWER: This rocking chair looks like it was inspired by Danish design but it does not look like it was made in Denmark or if it was it from the 1980s or later, I need to see a photo of the underside of the chair seat and any photos that show the construction technique used.

Underside
Underside  

construction
construction  
QUESTION: Thank you for your input. I've added a couple pictures that I hope would be helpful. It appears to be peg construction. I have other photos, but it seems I can only add 2 for the follow-up

Answer
There is no patina on the wood, for me this was made during the past 20 years, This could have been made in the US by a craftsmen but it is very difficult to know with out a signature. It is inspired by the Danish design movement but it is not from the period. This looks more like the work from a craftsman and not mass produced.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson