Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Jenny Lind Antique Daybed

Larry wrote at 2012-02-15 20:25:28
I have one.  We live in Florida just south of Tampa.  I would want at least $1000 for it. Plus I have the matching double bed also same price.

Larry  

VintageShopGirl wrote at 2012-07-06 04:30:58
I have an Antique Jenny Lind Daybed for sale! Please inquire @ 104vintageonmain@gmail.com

squash8 wrote at 2012-07-12 13:16:16
I have a day bed that I would sell. It fits a 34 1/2" wide mattress and is 72" interior dimension. The footboard and headboard are the same height. One rail has a split where it inserts into the headboard and would need repair. All hardware is original.

Le me know if you are interested and I can send a photo.

Dawn wrote at 2013-07-05 10:36:28
I have a jenny lind  daybed and live in luray va and also want $1000.00 for the bed

swert_sugr wrote at 2014-04-13 16:22:55
I have one for sale. Nice with mattress. Email sweet_sugr@msn.com

swert_sugr wrote at 2014-04-13 16:23:00

Karen wrote at 2014-05-28 16:20:16
I have an antique Jenny Lind daybed for sale.  It is in excellent condition with an excellent finish.  It has a pull out section to make it a double.  There are new cushions made for the seat and sides and back, the ones on the back are the form of the back of the daybed.

Grace wrote at 2014-09-29 21:40:13
I have a Jenny Lind spindle warm maple color full (54x75) size bed with Spring Air matching mattresses, all in good condition, for $370 or best offer. I live in Gainesville, FL. Available for pick up. Thanks much. Grace

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein