Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Jenny Lind Antique Daybed

Larry wrote at 2012-02-15 20:25:28
I have one.  We live in Florida just south of Tampa.  I would want at least $1000 for it. Plus I have the matching double bed also same price.

VintageShopGirl wrote at 2012-07-06 04:30:58
I have an Antique Jenny Lind Daybed for sale! Please inquire @

squash8 wrote at 2012-07-12 13:16:16
I have a day bed that I would sell. It fits a 34 1/2" wide mattress and is 72" interior dimension. The footboard and headboard are the same height. One rail has a split where it inserts into the headboard and would need repair. All hardware is original.

Le me know if you are interested and I can send a photo.

Dawn wrote at 2013-07-05 10:36:28
I have a jenny lind  daybed and live in luray va and also want $1000.00 for the bed

swert_sugr wrote at 2014-04-13 16:22:55
I have one for sale. Nice with mattress. Email

swert_sugr wrote at 2014-04-13 16:23:00

Karen wrote at 2014-05-28 16:20:16
I have an antique Jenny Lind daybed for sale.  It is in excellent condition with an excellent finish.  It has a pull out section to make it a double.  There are new cushions made for the seat and sides and back, the ones on the back are the form of the back of the daybed.

Grace wrote at 2014-09-29 21:40:13
I have a Jenny Lind spindle warm maple color full (54x75) size bed with Spring Air matching mattresses, all in good condition, for $370 or best offer. I live in Gainesville, FL. Available for pick up. Thanks much. Grace

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971