Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique China Cup

Karen wrote at 2012-12-13 15:16:51
Hi I was just wondering as I have four cups and three saucers they have the same markings but dnt have a number underneath and the cups are white with light blue flowers on also have a tiny bowl nt sure of maker can submit pic if u like  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jeffrey Landis

I can take questions related to: PRIMARY: 18th-20th century Pottery, China, Art Pottery, Stoneware, Glassware (including bottles and jars). Can help you identify manufacturer, country of origin, date of piece (approximate) and a range for valuation, however, such values are purely subjective and influenced by a broad range of market factors. SECONDARILY: As a passionate preservationist, and having studied architectural design-acted as associate publisher of a commercial construction magazine covering that topic for 8 years, I can assist in identification of various salvaged fenestration items. I can offer some assistance with antique furniture (19th & 20th century) as well as vintage home decor items such as lamps and artwork. I know nothing about slot machines, but there seem to be plenty of other folks on here who do.

I have been collecting vintage and antique items for over 20 years. As an artist working in various mediums, I have strong art history knowledge and a passion for anything with a historic value (even if it may have little monetary value). Having grown up in agriculture, I have first-hand understanding of some of the more obscure farming equipment and items used in daily farm life.

Member of E4S (Entrepreneurs for Sustainability), Cleveland Restoration Society

Art Institute of Pittsburgh, member of E4S (Entrepreneurs for Sustainability), Cleveland Restoration Society, and many years of independent research on the topics I've outlined in my bio above.