Collectibles-General (Antiques)/ACE Novelty Co Slot Machine

Question
ACE-PACE Slot
ACE-PACE Slot  

ACE- PACE slot
ACE- PACE slot  
We've inherited a 5 cent slot machine for which we need an approximate value.  Not sure of the working order, but let's assume it needs some work/oiling. The numbers on it are F109B    M107 and it's showing "Horseshoe Club" on the face. It has P  A  C  E along the sides as well. I've checked and found that Ace Novelty Company manufactured from 1931-1958, but I can't find any similar units on the Internet. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I have several pictures.

Answer
Pace slot machine
Pace slot machine  
Hi Micki,

Sorry for not telling you right away that I am researching this, and I still am but I need to let you know something here. Pace was the original company and before it went out of business it was bought out by a company called Ace, then later Ace was bought out by a company called Space. You machine looks like a pace in all it appearance so my guess was that when Ace bought Pace, this model was being made by Pace and they just stuck a Ace sticker on them until the model being made at the time changed. Attached is some information on a pace machine made about the same time as yours, or just before this one maybe as it is all pace and you don't read anything about Ace on this model yet. If your looking to sell this now or later I like pace machine so keep me in mind, you can always e-mail me at: info@coinslots.com or contact me though my web site at: Http://www.coinslots.com I will keep looking for some information on this machine but after Pace sold to Ace, there is very little information to be found on these two companies: Ace and Space, and soon after they all went out of business. I seen many machine just like yours but haven't seen much at all in print on this later model but I'll keep looking and get back to you if and when I find something. As far as parts and repair, call it a Pace as that is what it is, it is all Pace inside and out.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Hi again Micki,

Could you e-mail me the additional photos you have? please send them to Info@coinslots.com if you would. Also look for a number stamped in the top casting somewhere as this would be your serial number, you might also find this on a paper tag inside the cabinet, maybe glued to the side somewhere. If I had the serial number I could maybe date it better as I have a large study on serial numbers and years.
Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Hi Micki,
I was hoping that you would send me additional photo's of this machine so maybe I can find out more on it, is that possible? Send to info@coinslots.com if you can and your willing.
Thank You
Rodger

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson