Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique brass bed year it was made and value.

Question
QUESTION: I was given a brass bed by my grandmother 30 years ago when she passed, I have had it in storage and am working on cleaning it up. I am wondering the year it was made and value (I am not selling it just wondering) Here is all the information I have

It was made in St. Paul Minn. at Northwestern bedding MFG - by brass springs - when my grandmother bought it she paid $25 dollars (it is stamped in bold black letters) the spring in adjustable.

ANSWER: Please send me a photo of the bed and I will try to help.

Brass Bed
Brass Bed  

Logo of the company
Logo of the company  
QUESTION: Year the bed made and value of bed?

Answer
This brass bed looks like it was made between 1900 and 1920, it is probably worth $200 to $300 dollars. I have seen beds like this in Antique dealers for around $400 to $500 dollars but they do not sell easily. These were mass produced so not so rare.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson