Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Gold Leaf Curio 3S31

Curio 3S31
Curio 3S31  
QUESTION: Is this Curio worth anything with the number on the back 3S31?

ANSWER: post a picture of the back--full view back and front

Gold Leaf Curio
Gold Leaf Curio  

Gold Leaf Curio
Gold Leaf Curio  
QUESTION: Sending your request for a full picture back and front.  Thank you

number is of no importance to us but if there were a label that would be interesting.  this was made in teh 1910-20s.

if it were in pristine condition it would sell at 500-700 in a shop.  possibly more depending on the location and the type of shop.

it is called decorated or polychromed and is in the louis 15 style

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971