Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Hedi Schoop figurine

i have a Hedi Schoop figurine of a girl holding up the sides of her dress. the dress is ruffled and has wide horizontal stripes of green and pink. my question is, i have looked online many many many places and i can find lots of her pieces but not this you know anything about it?

Unfortunately, I know very little about Heidi Schoop figurines.  My suggestion would be to find a person on Ebay or online that seels a lot of the figurines and email them about yours.  I would also suggest attaching a photo as that would help the other person with identification.  I'm sure they would be delighted to assist you...

Good luck in your quest.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.