Collectibles-General (Antiques)/William & Mary style table

Question
antique table
antique table  
Hi Robert,

I just picked up this table from someone on Kijiji for free!!! I am so excited to have this piece in my home but I would like to know a little bit more about it.  I think it's a William & Mary style table but I'm not really sure.  Also would love to know what this would sell for if I picked it up in a store.

Thank you so much!

Answer
did you get any leaves?

this is a walnut veneered top and aprons.  underneath is likely sweet gum stained fro mthe factory to match.  made in the 1920s

if it is in good condition, sturdy, all veneer intact and no pieces of wood missing from the legs it would sell at 4-500 retail in a shop

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein